To drives and supports revenue and profit growth by establishing and maintaining relationships and connectivity with clients at senior levels within their organization. You will also continue the development and execution of strategic account plans which are aligned with global, regional and local sales and marketing strategies.
Responsibilities & Duties:
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
- Maintains safety and service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in compliance with Company policies and procedures, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices
- Upholds exemplary business principles in accordance with the FCPA and Weatherford overseas trade compliance policies, setting standards of behavior and performance
- Ownership of the Account Management life cycle process, start to finish, stepping up to deliver on your responsibilities, is ultimately your accountability.
- Responsible for the Account Plan in SFDC, communicating the plan to all stakeholders, planning resources & activities to achieve the Plan’s annual performance
- Adopt and drive consistent & effective use of Technology (SFDC, XAIT-Porter)
- Oversee the tender development and response process, ensure all resources are available for highest quality tender submissions via the tender management process
- Accountable for addressing budget considerations for proposals as well as addressing technical specifications with the client in conjunction with technical sales
- In conjunction with Tech Sales and Sales VP/Director responsible for negotiations, inc; contract extensions ensuring SFDC is kept up to date as well as liaise with legal as necessary for drafting
- Assemble and disseminate market intelligence including gathering client feedback
- Develop and execute strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & challenges -emphasizing and aligning our Core Capabilities
- Oversee all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- Once notified by client of results of the tender process the role is accountable for arranging a debrief in the event of a loss or advising key stakeholders in the event of a win including updating SFDC
- Accountable for arranging & facilitating a contract handover meeting with key stakeholders and generating a contract summary sheet
- Accountable for reviewing contract performance and that all relevant matters are brought before management
- Learn and understand customer’s needs and tailors service offering to meet or exceed their requirements
- Accountable for developing the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through expanding Weatherford provision of products and services to new and existing customers
- Delivers presentations to clients and participates in relevant industry forums/ marketing events
- Lead and manage client commercial arrangements to ensure best value and long term viability
- Manages clients expectations as well as problem job communication and agreement
- Accountable for communicating with the client whether the Company intends to participate in tender process
- Facilitates close of contract with key stakeholders and client
- Generates revenue targets through the account plans & has quarterly reviews with Sales VP/Dir
- Accountable for finalizing the Upsell Plan as per the bid strategy
- Accountable for action to identify and address revenue gaps for the year to ensure target achievement
- Evaluates sales opportunities via the Technical Sales personnel
- Ensure all Commercial processes are applied through TPMS to maximize efficiency of pricing & tendering
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Awareness of Company’s policies on performance management
- Undertakes necessary Sales and PL training to enhance their process excellence and ability to improve sales growth via x-PL opportunities
- As per national program we are looking for Kuwaiti national.
- 5-8 years industry experience inc a minimum of 4 years in industry sales.
- Ability to demonstrate that they are commercially astute and have a good understanding of tenders, contracts, negotiations, high margin / profitability achievement as well as the requirements for high quality customer service
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Sufficient business acumen to enable opportunity evaluation and effective prioritiziation
- Must be a team player with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects under tight schedules, relaxed under pressure
- Familiarity with the latest developments in sales management techniques