- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Present and promote Hospital services to current and potential Corporate aiming for higher flow.
- Report the visits’ efficiency to the direct manager.
- Identify Marketing prospects and contact these and other contracts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and Services’ for doctors to improve the hospital image.
- Use hospital promotional materials efficiently and maintain current services knowledge like prices, newly added services, a new department, Hospital Capacity, etc.
- Maintain current Corporate and potentials’ database, and update it according to the hospital objectives.
- Establish and maintain current Corporate and potentials relationships.
- Participate in maintaining high-quality services through regular check-ups and other follow-up activities for related cases.
- Identify and resolve doctors’ concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to his manager.
- B.Sc. In any Medical discipline ( Science – Vet – Pharmacy )
- Experience +1 year as Medical Representative or Account manager
- Communication skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Multi-Task Oriented
- Computer skills in [MS Office]