- · Assist in developing and managing the implementation, operation, performance, planning, development and modification of LAN/WAN networks, IT-Security Assets, Servers, Branch Operations, telecommunication systems, and Internet functions.
- · Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls. Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating.
- · Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation. Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- · Knowledge in PBX systems, telephones, POE switches…
- · Good knowledge on TCP/IP concepts and protocols/services on each layer.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Networking or related discipline
- · 5 years’ relevant experience at least 4 years in similar positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities in the Networking function.
- · Arabic and English: Fluent