- Responsible for the over-all management of the project with the clear objectives of steering it all in accordance with the target goals.
- Strategically manage the delivery of maintenance services, taking responsibility for performance, human resource management, quality and profitability.
- Monitor performance and provide formal monthly & weekly reports for operations manager confirming compliance with the requirements of the SLA`S and KPI`S, identifying issues for discussion, future workload, risks and opportunities.
- Manage costs (in conjunction with the Finance Team) to ensure that commercial objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with Maintenance engineers, senior supervisors and Technicians to ensure that the work of the maintenance services is integrated and establish consistent processes and procedures across the region.
- Ensure that all contracts are interpreted correctly and are uniformly followed by Maintenance personnel.
- Standardize the pricing and delivery of works/new tenders.
- Responsible in following up customer’s inquiries.
- Develop new service streams ensuring relevant accreditations are obtained and adequate resources are identified, Develop and provide technical maintenance support systems and processes.
- Manage the planning, supervision and scheduling of all maintenance projects through optimum utilization of facilities and personnel.
- Provide technical input for the maintenance activities.
Review and control of Help Desk systems and processes.
خبرة لا تقل عن 20 سنة ويفضل من له الخبرة بالتشغيل والصيانة