The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer services
- Evaluate overall performance by collecting, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Managing relationships and agreements with external partners.
- Review financial information and adjust operating budgets to enhance profitability.
- Managing procurement processes and coordinating resource.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Ability to work with ERP software
- Ability to work with data analysis and performance metrics.
- Knowledge of industry legal rules and guidelines.