- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Create PHP modules that enable the developer team to test and utilize their application without hassle.
- Collaborate with the company’s professionals to plan and implement a streamlined PHP application lifecycle.
- Evaluate the operation of the database and digital applications through appropriate troubleshooting methods.
- Understand the need of technical enhancement in the product and take appropriate action.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Graduated from Faculty of Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- With excellence the use of the following technologies & tools:
- Familiar with one of front-end frameworks (VueJs – AngularJs – ReactJs)
- Good knowledge of Angular 4 or above is preferred
- Strong skills in database design using SQL server
- Building Restful APIs using PHP / Laravel Web APIs
- Knowledge and experience in Out systems is plus