- Expertise in MVC,AJAX, JQuery, LINQ, WCF, Entity Frame Work.
- Strong Knowledge of Content Management System And Configuring CMS.
- Sound Knowledge of SQL and database concepts. Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SOL Server 2008 and above.
- Experience in UX/UI testing with modern Technologies A/B Testing, MultiVarient Testing, Heat Map etc.
- Designing Experience for creating Website Template with Tools like Photoshop, Fireworks.
- Web Analytics Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong analytical skills and good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of applications for all tiers of the application I.e. user interlace, middle-tier business components, database layer, etc.
- Create and manage the Internet Web Sites, Intranet Portal and Applications.
- Designing the entire framework and making team to understand and support.
- Customize Web site template and maintain the content management system.
- Creating new functionalities for website and configuring it with Website Content Management system
- Create Report using Web Analytics like Google Analytics and Dashboards
- Monitor Webserver, Database server, Backup Tools and support with Technical Team for Server related Activities
- Troubleshoot problems related to web applications.
- Maintain documentation related to the applications under support.
- Responsible to integrate applications developed using non-Microsoft products like Oracle Forms/Reports etc working under Oracle Database environment.
- Should be comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
Bachelor degree or Certification in Web Application Development.
Must have 4+ years of development experience with good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a
Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (C#), Composite Cl and associated technologies.