- To plan and maintain daily operations in one or more logistics functions (such as transportation and warehousing)
- Ensures internal and external customers’ expectations and requirements are met.
- Develop planning system strategies to improve signals to the supply chain
- Monitor and adjust parameters in the planning system.
- Use common processes tools, and information systems.
- Analyze and interpret Key Performance Indicators to identify areas for improvement and action plans.
- Execute the daily operational logistics processes
- Identify potential supply chain failures and mitigate associated risks
- Work closely with stakeholders – internal and/or external to develop short term tactical improvements.
- Use the logistics system to drive consistent planning signals across the supply chain
- Participate in functional process improvement teams
3+ years of relevant experience in similar role