The job purpose of Warehouse Supervisor is to ensure effective and timely implementation of all warehousing daily operational goals inclusive of Storing receivable items, delivery, maintaining associated records of material daily transactions & Inventory Management.
To work towards developing, training, and leading warehouse team, conducting team performance and KPI’s.
- Managing daily warehouse operation activities to ensure that all transactions are being done according to Company & Logistics Dept. SOP, P&P and KPI’s.
- Contributing in achieving Supply Chain strategic goals and objectives.
- Following up and monitoring subordinate’s performance to propose training, knowledge and required process update to ensure high efficiency.
- Sharing daily stock count report with Supply Chain manager on daily basis.
- Coordinating with other departments involved to ensure smooth operations and on time delivery.
- Ensuring Imdad drivers, labors, and Delivery Vehicles are representing professional appearance and proper image of Imdad on daily basis.
- Proposing necessary actions to ensure the inventory/stock taking accuracy as per Supply Chain P&P, SOP and KPI’s.
- Ensuring high accuracy of inventory and items balance is matching with system balance.
- Manage and lead 3PL (3rd party logistics).
- Apply operational excellence on the shop floor, warehouse layout, material flow etc.
- Associates degree.
- Minimum 5 years in similar position (In medical related industries is preferable) and 8 to 10 years in Logistics and warehousing proficiency.
- Previous experience in logistics and freight management.
- High safety workplace awareness.
- Experience in managing and leading the 3PL.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Applications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Awareness of warehousing tasks.
- Customer focus, professionalism, negotiating, and team building skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Active listening.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.