Manage an assigned area or team by planning, organizing and follow up warehouse and logistics activities to ensure efficient and safe warehouse operation in accordance with HSEQ requirements and service targets.
This position is based in Riyadh and will report to the Warehouse Manager.
- Manage warehouse and logistics personnel by ensuring that the tasks in their areas are executed as planned in an efficient way and with the right quality.
- If the role has subordinates: Lead the team in line with Leadership Expectations and tools to develop, coach and guide its members to ensure a workforce which is competent, engaged and enabled to meet Jotun’s current and future needs
- Organising handling of all incoming orders and activities related to this.
- Planning and organizing daily distribution and activities related to this Manage all Operations within the warehouse, e.g. receiving RMs and packaging, and Controlling Certificate of Analysis, safe storage, counting and distribution.
- Ensure that internal and external HSEQ requirements are followed.
- Handle non-conform goods & Monitor on transport delivery performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Warehouse Management / Supply Chain.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in Warehouse Management.
- Fluency in Arabic & English – both verbally and written.
- Location – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We Look For:
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results.
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities.
- Understands the organization’s informal rules and structures and utilizes political processes effectively to get things done
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development.
- Continuous learning opportunities and training activities through on-the-job training and our in-house Jotun Academy.
- Career development opportunities across multiple disciplines and geographies.
- A supportive and inclusive company culture where you can be your authentic self.
- A focus on having fun together through team buildings and social activities.