Waiter/Waitress – RIVA Beach Club
RIVA – a truly unique Ristorante, Bar and Beach located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah with stunning views of the Arabian Gulf, Burj Al Arab and the Downtown Skyline. A relaxed, vibrant, fun and family-friendly environment perfectly suited for any occasion. Voted as What’s On Favourite European Restaurant 2019, BBC Good Food Best Beach Club 2018 and What’s On Awards Best Day Out 2016. RIVA offers an unforgettable dining experience, temperature controlled pools and 300 meters of pristine beach in Dubai.
At Accor, our operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues who model our values.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
- Stand for long hours and work under the sun.
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed in any of the F&B department within the hotel.
- Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food. Eg: No Garlic, less spicy etc, without egg etc.
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
- Work as a team to get all the job tasks completed in any given time.
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Taking guest feedback and encouraging guest to share their feedback on our social media platform e.g. Trip advisor, Trust you etc.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
- Must have some familiarity with basic cooking knowledge.
- Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
- Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office / accounts department.
- Tally the Credit Card settlements for the day with the batch closing report from EDC machine.
- Close the shift on the POS terminal.
- Other tasks that are assigned
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Able to stand long hours and work under the sun
- Trustworthy with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy in their work
- Passion for guest service
- Pro-active and energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task with prioritization skills
- Knowledge of the products/items selling in the outlet
- Proficient in the use of Micros
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES