- Check table set up and ensures that all equipment are ready.
- To help guests to take a seat and taking their orders.
- To assist busboys in preparing the outlet for service.
- To give beverage and food orders to the kitchen.
- To pick up beverage and food ordered by guests and served it to them.
- Performing shift duties like delivering racks of cups to the service station, rolling silverware, pre-bussing tables, wiping tables and removing debris and more
- To clear the tables after duty hours.
- To serve the guest during operation.
- Do suggestive selling techniques by keeping the guest satisfied.
- Attends any training, meeting or seminars arranged by the management.
- Follows any instructions given by his supervisor.
Sell to Customer Needs