- Coordinate with Brand Principals, Buyers, Sales Promotion, Marketing, Procurement, and Retail Operations to develop compelling Visual Merchandising strategies.
- Development, refinement and execution of display and flow guides and make sure appropriate processes are in place to ensure these areas meet their productivity and quality requirements.
- Leading the design, creation, testing and rollout of strategic growth initiatives relating to format in stores.
- Develop visual merchandising strategies and brand standards for specific business units.
- Understand strategic merchandising initiatives for areas of accountability and develop visual concepts for each season and merchant initiative based on the visual merchandising roadmap.
- Partner with Marketing and Store Operations to communicate and execute visual concepts for each season and merchant initiative based on Visual Merchandise Roadmap.
- Partner with field Visual Merchandising leadership to ensure consistent high quality execution of visual ideas through providing vision and tools, creating communications and training content, and performing audits.
- Leads visual presentation on innovation and re-invent projects.
- Create user-friendly VM Guidelines format for store execution, based on the product assortment/space.
- Develop specific store and departmental space allocations and adjacencies that maximize consumer appeal and contribute to sales objectives
- Identify, recruit and develop talent for growth and advancement within the organization.
- Provide input to overall in-store branding and consumer experience, including the design and placement of fixtures, layouts and graphics/signage to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Partner in the development of new prototypes and concepts to address specific customer needs and opportunities.
- Provide input into the pace and scope of store remodel or renovation programs.
- Luxury & premium Experience in Retail
- Salary 14,000 AED
- Previous similar working experience is required