About the Job
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that’s suitable for broadcasting.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Have a general understanding of video output formats and compression standards.
- Have Knowledge of video content requirements and limitation on all social media platforms.
- Design and develop 2D animations, vector designs, illustrations, infographics, and UI visuals- Proficiency in motion graphics such as titling/type graphics, infographic animations, kinetic type, whiteboard videos, and character story animations.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Work with (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition)
- Working with (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop) is a plus.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Meets deadlines