What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the team
The SAP Industry & Value Advisory (IVA) organization is chartered with differentiating SAP as the innovation partner of choice by making the Intelligent Enterprise value and experience real for every customer. With 600+ IVAs around the world, the IVA team is focused on championing collaborative customer engagements that create business and societal value leveraging SAP’s innovations.
The Global Industry and Value Advisory team is responsible of the successful execution of SAP’s Industry and Value mandate The Global IVA team is responsible of setting the global team’s strategy, customer engagement methodology, supporting value management tools, content, thought leadership and talent enablement programs. The team is also responsible of supporting key customer engagements and working with our technology, innovation, engineering and GTM teams to ensure that the value dimension is considered and incorporated at the point of solution design and commercialization.
The Thought Leadership and Value Content team owns SAP’s value management platform, builds value content, and thought leadership assets in support of our key GTM solutions and innovations, and drives enablement across all field-facing organizations. They’re also responsible of supporting Board-sponsored special projects where the value dimension is key for success of new programs.
This role as an Industry Value Advisor, Expert within the Content and Thought Leadership team consisting of 8 high performance colleagues. Candidate will be expected to lead value proposition for SAP solutions focusing on Finance (Record-to-Report) domain. Below are the tasks and responsibilities.
Thought Leadership and Value content
– Lead and develop thought leadership and value content aligned with SAP’s strategy and digital consumption requirements
– Provide guidance to enable sales, broader Virtual Account Teams, and partners on SAP’s value management methodology
– Scale and standardize value content and methodology for customer executive meetings
– Work with Virtual Account Teams to support and refine customer deliverables to incorporate SAP’s differentiated value proposition
– Envision and guide development of next generation value platform
– Provide guidance to develop customer reference stories to showcase relevant value metrics
Key responsibilities in the role:
– Capture latest value management ideas, research, feedback, and best practices in driving value content creation for record-to-report processes and SAP solutions in finance
– Create and contribute to Thought Leadership whitepapers, campaigns, and other assets
– Collaborate with regional IVAs and contribute to customer engagements
– Manage Value Drivers and content for Value Lifecycle Manager (VLM) – good understanding of VLM and value advisory toolset
– Support and accelerate SAP’s solution marketing activities in the Finance domain using social media and other means
– Create value assets and collaterals for global SAP and partners
– Regularly update value proposition for new product releases
– Research for competitive intelligence, market trends and developments
– Lead and support cross-functional projects and campaigns
– Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
– Provide expertise on SAP’s finance capabilities from value perspective
– Ensure best practice sharing, knowledge management, and continuous productivity improvement