- Implements the maintenance plans for industrial facilities as well as work to reduce costs and achieve the highest performance rates for equipment to achieve the production plan for factories.
- Works on implementing maintenance plans for the industrial facilities in the geographical location as well as take corrective measures regarding any deviations from the set plan to achieve the goals of Al-Araby Group.
- Ensures availability of the annual spare parts for all central facilities equipment to ensure avoiding equipment breakdown;
- Implements the development and improvement processes that take place within the activity to reduce the cost and enhance the equipment efficiency;
- Calculates the operating cost of the equipment distributed to the factories to ascertain the actual cost of each factory;
- Monitors calculating the downtime for each equipment as well as calculating the MTTR & MTBF to reduce MTTR and increase MTBF, which leads to increasing availability;
- Participates in studying the specifications and installation of the new equipment within the various stations (compressed air electricity generation firefighting etc.) with the activity manager to increase production and reduce machine breakdowns, and undertake studying the ways of reducing energy consumption for the central facility equipment to reduce cost and improve equipment performance.
- Bachelor of mechanical-electrical Engineering.
- 2-4years of experience in Maintenance field .
- Very good command in spoken and written English.
- Very good in Microsoft Office programs.
- Qaluibia residents are preferred to apply.