- Checking manpower availability.
- Preparing and reporting Daily Production and Maintenance Activities Report.
- Conducting daily meetings with the team regarding the operation, maintenance, and other related concerns.
- Ensuring proper turnover/handover to next shift.
- Following up and coordinate with the maintenance team to maintain the Utility equipment in good running condition.
- Writing e-mails and responding to requests/queries.
- Issuing/Closing Work Requests/Work Orders.
- Distributing and supervising operation and maintenance tasks individually.
- Supervising and monitoring team activities to ensure that they are working as per standard instruction and by safe standards.
- Making work permit if any maintenance works and supervise individual’s activities.
- Providing on-hand/site training and motivate technicians for personal and sectional improvement.
- Ensuring that the Preventive Maintenance & Corrective Maintenance were properly initiated on time.
- Checking and monitoring water consumptions, draining & overflows.
- Preparing and reporting technical reports, as necessary.
- Following up on chemical levels/consumption (optimization of the consumption cost). Follow up of
- Chemical levels/consumption in the Utility Department (Optimization of the consumption cost).
- Studying and updating UTL consumables as per production output (KPI’s).
- Passing ideas of system modification & improvement to control the cost of operation and maintenance (Kaizen).
- Participating in weekly meetings/discussions with the manager and the team.
- Preparing and reporting PR’s and update the status with the purchasing team.
- Preparing and reporting section overtime as per SEDEX compliance.
- Preparing and reporting Utility repair & maintenance breakdown costs.
- Making drafts & drawing -if required- for some UTL project proposals.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – HVAC
- Experience: Min: 10 years of experience in boilers.
- Language: Arabic (preferred), English (Must).