Job Purpose and Context:
1. The need for a professional operator to train and demonstrate machine features and functions to the end-user. This is very critical when selling new machines.
2. Plan and perform regular visits to customers and sites to make sure machines are being operated with no abuse or mishandling.
3. Follow up customer complaints regarding machines operation and make sure to get them resolved on time.
– Broad knowledge and experience in driving and operation of heavy Equipment (excavators, wheel loaders and Off-way dump trucks…etc) and air compressors.
– Understands and explains different features, systems and functions of heavy equipment to take out the best of it by means of productivity and fuel efficiency.
– Safety-oriented: practices safety in every move and train the concerned team about safety and safe operation of machine and surroundings.
– Able to communicate, train and explain operating and maintenance instructions to machine operators, site supervisors and maintenance team.
– Having a UAE driving license for Heavy Equipment.
– High School Diploma.
– Professional Driver/operator with minimum of 5 years of experience in construction machines.