About the Position:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager for Toyota & Lexus in Al Ain. Reporting to the Dealer Principal you will manage the sales functions for the assigned specific portfolio by executing sales strategies. You will be responsible for the achievement of the specific portfolio goals by directing sales teams to achieve targets as required by the Dealer management.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Supervises daily performance of Sales team by following up on vehicle sales achievements and taking part in non-regular transactions during peak season to ensure the required sales target is achieved.
- Manage sales teams to achieve pre-determined operational targets by providing and analysing business plans to meet operation targets determined by the centre management.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales team performance to ensure that the specific portfolios of business performances are met.
- Responsible for ensuring sales processes are efficient and customer complaints are managed by promoting standard sales procedures to the sales team members
- Coach sales team members to deliver a consistent standard of Customer Care, while taking actions to develop individuals for future growth within the organization
- Ensure business process standards are maintained, including the monitoring of Customer data capture and accuracy at all Point of Sales
- Meet with the Sales team to update on product knowledge through regular discussion and sharing information to enhance sales team confidence and performance.
- Address customer complaints that require support to the Sales Executive to maintain customer satisfaction and achieve Customer Engagement targets.
- Manage documentation and legal government relation matters pertaining to the sales function by adhering to the prescribed government rules and procedures to minimize legal implications to the business
You must have strong communication skills, be a confident decision maker, have excellent leadership skills and be able to influence others. You will be an engaging leader with a skill for developing talent, a drive for results and a strategic thinker.
You must be a UAE National with strong sales experience along with managerial experience.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.