- Monitor Daily cash balances and Determine cash requirements needed to cover losses and payments.
- Managing bank accounts, maintaining financial records performing banking operations and handling the cash management system.
- Gather and compile all year-end financial data to audit figures and determine various financial trends.
- Design forecasts predicting the company’s financial future and current financial trend.
- Manage investment accounts and create detailed reports showing gains and losses.
- Verify accounts receivable paperwork to balance accounts and ensure that all figures match payments information
- BSc of commerce Major (accounting)
- Gender: Males only
- Good analytical skills
- V.Good Microsoft office skills
- language skills