– Assist in weekly forecast of cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
– Handle daily operation with banks (Cheques, Cash, Transfers,….).
– Ensure that all banks transactions recorded & maintained in the system.
– Prepare Cash related reports like projects cash flow.
– Analyzing the daily bank’s statements and reflects debt and credit transactions on the department’s data base register.
– Review of accounting transactions to ensure accuracy and timeliness for reporting.
– Reporting any cash shortage or surplus to the Senior Supervisor for Treasury.
– Education: Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Accounting.
– Work Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience in treasury.
– Skills & Competencies: Proficient in using Microsoft Office , familiar with oracle ERP system,
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, advanced Excel skills, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness