- Update daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Suggest long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Partly manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Partly conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Execute the transactions cycle between banks accounts for cash movements operation while turning all online banking services active.
- Manage cost reduction which will be focused on banking interest and services covering all business sides.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Live nearby El-Sheikh Zayed City
- Experience with online banking systems.
- 5 to 9 years of experience.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Excellent use of Ms. Office