- Prepare the daily treasury cash and debt Position Report.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day treasury operation, dealing and settlement activities.
- Ensure appropriate administration/execution of financial transactions with different banks according to the treasury processes.
- Follow up on banks credit limits, manage and plan banks activities within the limit of each bank.
- Handle Trade transactions, Documents for collection, Documentary Credit, Form 4 issuance and execution of Foreign currency payments.
- FX trading to support company commercial activity.
- Issue Letters of Credit and review all terms of L/Cs issued from counterparties to ensure best interest of the business.
- Review & manage all incoming / issuing letters of Guarantee, terms, and expiries to secure the company rights.
- Invest the surplus cash considering corporate liquidity requirements.
- Oversees short and long-term debt portfolio and manage debt services, settlements and loan maturities and financial payments on timely basis.
- Review all banks charges and fees deducted.
- Estimate and validate interest expenses for each account.
- Open new bank accounts when required and liaise with banks for necessary documentation.
- Satisfy all bank requirements for facilities renewal and documentation on timely basis. Including all reporting and documentation requirements by the CBE.
- Evaluate and implement treasury/cash/payments automated systems to meet the company’s needs and to optimize efficiencies.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, business Administration or Economics.
- Experience in corporate treasury or banking.
- Numerical focus.
- Accuracy & Result oriented.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize work deadlines.
- Computer Skills: Good working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word…. etc