We’re looking to recruit dynamic TRAVEL PRODUCT SUPERVISOR for our operations in Dubai. A revenue driven, target based individual with a “Can Do” attitude.
The purpose of the role: Create the most competitive Travel experiences with respect to pricing and margin returns on each product. Development of tours/packages that deliver the planned volume, margin and revenue targets across the targeted destinations.
Main Job Duties:
- Owns Product Roadmap. Proactively plan, develop maintain accuracy of appealing tour itinerary descriptions while remaining in line with business timescales.
- Collaborate closely with Sales & Marketing department for brochure, collateral production and to define product marketing spending plan.
- Develop business case including strategic requirements, pricing strategy, costs and revenue forecasts, capital costs and expected profit to improve P&L.
- Define market opportunity, identify whitespace and product gaps to generate new ideas for product development. Conduct ongoing audience research and develop compelling product messaging and value proposition.
- Translate business needs into requirements. This include; Initiating projects to enhance product offerings, build/manage planned promotions, discounts and tactical activities/sales incentives so to drive the targeted sales.
- Weekly status/activity reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality Travel & Tourism Products/Services.
- 3+ years of management experience in travel product management.
- Must be flexible and responsive to changing priorities to meet immediate deadlines.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to interact with a variety of staff from all levels, including heavy interaction with executive team.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (domestically and/or internationally) for trade shows, product contracting, planning and destination familiarization.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to direct the actions of others