Electrical Engineering with minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of maintenance and testing or 2 years diploma after high school with minimum experience of 3 years’ experience in maintenance, Testing & Commissioning for power transformer ( MV and extra HV )
Candidate will work as power service for Substation Projects, power equipment’s, power plant works. Power Transformer Maintenance and testing of Electrical Equipment for Substation project Transformer Testing.
Experienced in the field of substation equipment maintenance (Power Transformers, Reactors Power Circuit Breakers, conventional outdoor/indoor switchgear
- Awareness of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment principles
- Hazard Risk assessment
- Investigating skills
- Leadership and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Computer literate. Able to use Microsoft office, Ms Outlook, write letters, reports, simple excel sheet, prepare project schedule……..etc. for correspondence.
- Have driving license.
- Be able to lead and manage the maintenance and testing team
- Have the capability and welling to learn new experience and knowledge, which is required to do the company works as example like new test equipment, new testing, new equipment operation, safety programs, work permit certificate ,…etc.