The Data & CRM Specialist would work closely with various departments on cross functional projects with various teams like IT, Brand operations & marketing team, customer service and third-party vendors, including the senior management, to maintain customer-centricity with a focus on activities that maintain and improve loyalty amongst customers such as training and onboarding of new partners and troubleshooting and problem solving.
CRM and Loyalty Integration:
- Working with the CRM manager to plan and implement CRM strategies across Retail to encourage customer retention and loyalty.
- Work on the CRM platform structure and architecture & ensure it works seamlessly across brands and captures all required information at key touch points in the customer life cycle.
- Work with the Analytics, EIT and vendors to design, solution and deploy retail-wide Loyalty program.
- Align with the Digital Retail Team for any e-com websites integration with the CRM system.
- Working with external partners to integrate with Blue (AFG & Non-AFG).
- Working with Rpro team to integrate new stores with all vendors (front-end and backend) and making sure transactions/data is flowing smoothly.
- Working with Rpro team to close stores with all vendors (front-end and backend).
Loyalty Operations & Customer Service:
- Design, implement & publish incentive program on all CRM & Loyalty projects to drive data capture in stores.
- Working with Capillary to setup loyalty promotions at the backend.
- Making sure brand teams setup promotions in the POS for smooth operations in store.
- Be one point of contact to handle and resolve all operations, technical and customer issues on the retail-wide loyalty program (Brand and Retail Loyalty).
- Escalation point for any customer issues raised by customer service team on the loyalty program (Brand and Retail Loyalty).
- Working with Cap, QC, ET and Rpro team to resolving any customer issues, app issues, integration issues, customer data etc.
- Investigate and approve any goodwill cashback raised by customer service team.
- Work with product and IT teams on the App development from the business side.
- Perform SIT & UAT and provide feedback.
- Onboarding on new brands and partners on the Blue Appe.
- Maintain and publish regular MIS on store data capture reports to all key stakeholders.
- Publish cashier reports to drive data capture in stores.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as per business requirements to share with various brands and geographies to keep the CRM & Loyalty projects on track and identify necessary course correction as and when required.
- Monitor and check fraud or possible fraud cases along-with CRM vendor and EIT and create action plan to mitigate the same.
- Prepare and publish loyalty program training documents to all the brand stakeholders.
- Successfully drive and complete loyalty program train the trainer session with all the brand stakeholders (AFG & Non-AFG).
- Add training in iGRow and publish it to all store team to complete it.
- Support brand and store teams with data capture training or training documents when required.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 3+ years CRM(Training & Onboarding)/Data/Loyalty experience.
- Training background or experience in delivering programs.
- Experience in digital or ecommerce company.
- Loyalty management and customer retention experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Loyalty program experience.
- Experience on google analytics would be a benefit or similar software.
- First and foremost, a great cultural fit with Al-Futtaim Digital.
- Able to work at pace.
- Demonstration of expert control of commercial metrics and an understanding of the commercial implications of decisions and actions and competitors.
- Exceptional people and motivational skills.
- Resilient and driven, with the desire to succeed.
- Passionate about their work with a can-do attitude.
- A team player capable of working cross-functionally in a collaborative manner.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills, internally and externally.
- Results-orientated, with the ability to drive and deliver the implementation of new ideas.