About the Job
To drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company. An ideal candidate is a team leader, very strategic, knows the market and consumers’ behavior well, with experience in driving growth.
About the Job
- Responsible for the execution of all trade activities & the different visibility solutions in order to boost the demand in all trade channels.
- Responsible for planning and executing the annual trade support plans across the various trade channels according to the roadmap and in line with brand strategies & priorities.
- Coordinates with the different stakeholders to develop the different visibility solutions & planograms as well to ensure its proper implementation in the market.
- Tracks & reports all competitor trade Marketing activities & evaluates its impact on the brand’s performance.
- Assist in developing & executing promotions in all/ specific trade channels when needed
- Develop a strong Customer Network & Build a good rapport with them through loyalty programs & Activation.
- Conduct monthly sales Commercial Marketing applications.
- Manage, track and report sales incentive and Commercial Marketing budget.
- Plan, carry out, and report sales enhancing activities on channels and key customers.
- Carry out designing, application and tracking of the POS materials which are needed for bringing the brand’s communication strategy into the field.
- Determine the strong and weak points of the regions through regular field visits and to take business enhancing actions.
- Create and manage the field activation plans concerning Launch.
- Interpret channel based sales forecasts and make demand reconciliations with the channels,
- Design and manage shopper researches to find out customer insight and to take related actions according to results.
- Calculate the ROI of the performed activities.
- Loyalty Campaigns— To prepare Sales team adjustment, display-incentive activities,
- Designate opportunities that will enhance the brand, customer and category, and to propose action plans to the relevant marketing team.
- Plan, design and perform regular retail audits.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Major Marketing.
- Experience: 4-6 Years of experience in trade marketing department within retail sector, including retail network & brand/product management.
- Experience in the development & execution of trade marketing campaigns, loyalty programs, market analysis, and data collection.
- Experience in establishing trade marketing function, strategies and KPI’s is a must.
- Excellent command of MS Office, social media platforms and ideally CRM platforms