Toyota Technician (x2) | Al Futtaim Motors | Toyota & Lexus | Dubai
Overview of the role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Technicians to join our Toyota and Lexus Team in Dubai. As a Diagnostic Technician you will identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment & Special Service Tools. You will perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles which involve diagnosis. Ensure the Fix it Right process is adhered, to eliminate Repeat Repair
What you will do
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic repair work on vehicles
- Manual skill & ability for performing technical and mechanical jobs.
- Assist Technical Advisor in capturing data while creating the Repair Support Request and Branch Field Technical Reports submitted to the Aftersales Distributor Team for any escalations.
Required skills to be successful
- Experience in customer loyalty and retention in the automotive aftersales industry.
- 2 Experience in Aftersales Service Marketing or Aftersales Business Development in the automotive industry.
- Has the experience in developing and implementing product marketing plans, campaigns and strategies.
- Excellent market intelligence covering competitors, customers, pricing and market trends.
What equips you for the role
- Diploma Technical certification, ITI (Industrial Training Institute NCVT Certificate) or ITC
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as Diagnostic Technician
- Added value in having valid UAE driving license
- Must read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records in job orders
- Develop openness to accept advice and guidance from the more Technical Advisor & Technical Leader
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment to inspect Engine, Transmission, Brake, suspension A/C electrical and hybrid system of the vehicles
- Understands and works within protocol where necessary, and understands and performs to the requirements of AFM Toyota After sales
- Must be conversant in English
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.