- To drive the interest and brand awareness of Toyota which in turn will increase sales and service possibilities for the brand through the Toyota mall store by coaching, guiding and providing feedback to a team of sales and service members
- Closing deals effectively second facing every customer to maximise the customer experience and the sale of finance and insurance product.
- Ensure both customers and team members fully understand the operations of the in-store technology, customer journey and all documentation required throughout the process. The ability to perform and equip team members to perform all roles within the store. Manage complaints through effective communication and following the correct processes to alleviate escalation.
- Schedule expenditure reviews with Branch Accounts Manager regarding Capex/Opex budgets. Initiate corrective actions to ensure utilization and spend amounts are in line with agreed business plans
- Manage all facilities management, ensuring that the look and feel of the facilities, including the display of models in the showroom meet Toyota and Al Futtaim standards always. Adhere to the model strategy on a month to month basis in turn this will ensure we meet all standards laid out.
- Maintain branch operations performance excellence by establishing, following and enforcing the Standard Operations Process. Compliance with legal regulations to protect Al Futtaim
- Ensure mall monthly targets related to customer satisfaction index, sales and service are met. Achieve all finance targets including online finance and offers.
- Ensure all Mall KPI’s are met. Track and develop all KPI’s to ensure team have the ability and training required to achieve.
- Mentor, Coach, Develop and Engage Team to consistently deliver expected business results, this will ensure our Engagement Scores are achieved and ensure repeat business.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent.
- Arabic speaking is an advantage
Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 – 7 years of Sales Operations Experience in running a team effectively.
- Excellent People management skills
- Strong coaching, mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills (use of systems, MS office etc)
- Partnering and delivering excellence
- Able to lead, motivate and develop the team, give clear direction and feed back in order to improve performance.
- Clear understanding of all aspects of customer services and ability to demonstrate commitment to continuous Improvement.
Required Mindsets and behaviours:
- Adherence to Al-Futtaim core values of respect, integrity, collaborations and excellence.
- Efficient Multi Tasker
- Strategic thinker.
- Assertive Leader.
- Solution Oriented.
- Ability to handle difficult yet crucial conversations.