We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Tourism Sales Executive – Indoor to help our client build up their business activities related to tourism.
- Key Account Officer responsibilities include managing Client’s Account, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Greets all clients, provides information on the range of services available, and assists each client to identify the service relevant to their needs.
- Is responsible for accurately recording service delivery using the CRM.
- Fosters collaborative working relationships between staff of the Jobs and Skills Centre and co-located contracted service providers.
- Submit regular sales reports and updates
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentations and understanding account requirements.
- Effectively maintaining and retaining existing customers by building long-term relationships.
- Promote the company’s products to existing customers and attract new customers
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Arab is required with the ability to speak the English language.
- Immediate joiner is preferred.