Roles & Education
IDrAK is seeking dynamic, passionate and skilled Therapists in a wide range of disciplines to join private high end rehabilitation centers and hospitals in the GCC. Emphasis on manual therapy is a must for all roles. The roles include:
1. Physical Therapist: specialized in Neurology, Orthopedics (musculoskeletal), Pediatrics, Sports, Women’s Health, and Wound Management and a Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy
2. Osteopathy: Specialized in Osteopathy with Bachelor’s in physical therapy and Master’s in Osteopathy.
3. Sport Therapist: Specialized in Sports therapy with Bachelor’s in Sport Therapy
4. Kinesiotherapy: Specialized in Kinesiology with a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology
5. Occupational therapist: Specialized in occupational therapy with a Bachelors in Occupational Therapy
6. Chiropractor: Specialized in Chiropractic with Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy and Master’s in Chiropractic.
7. ABA therapists: Specialized Applied Behavioral Analysts with a Bachelors in Psychology or ABA
8. Psychomotor therapists: Experienced in Psychomotor and a Bachelor’s in Psychomotor therapy
9. Speech Therapist: Experienced as a Speech therapist with a Bachelor’s in Speech Therapy. This role is only open to residents in Kuwait.
10. Strength & conditioning Coach: Experienced in related discipline + Bachelor’s in Strength & conditioning
11. Medical Massage therapist: Experienced as a Massage therapist + diploma or Bachelors degree in Physical therapy. This role is only open to residents in Kuwait.
- Should have a good experience in the same field.