At First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB),·UAE Nationals have a critical role to play in the Bank’s vision. Only through fully utilizing the unique skills, perspective and experiences of the UAE’s dynamic workforce will we reach our full potential.
we take lot of pride in our development programmes which support the growth and learning of the UAE Nationals. Through our programmes, we are looking to create future leaders and bankers, who will go on to serve the bank, industry and nation at large.
The Bankers Programme focuses on creating employment for UAE Nationals in the Banking and Finance sector. It is a six-month programme which is a blend of training course and on job training experience.
This programme will provide you with valuable insights into the field of Banking and Finance and equip you with the necessary skillset to succeed in your career life, which is our main target.
Candidates joining the programme are being provided an international qualification in the field of Banking & Finance to further accelerate their career progression within the industry.
The programme will run over a six-month period with three key stages:
- International Banking & Finance Certificate- Foundation qualification
2-On The Job Learning Stage:
- On job training at FAB
3- Specialization Stage:
- International Banking & Finance Certificate -Intermediate qualification
- Major Bachelors Degree: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business Administration, and Computer Science
- GPA: 2.7
- English Language Proficiency
- Maximum 25 years old
- UAE national with a Family Book
- Completed National Service (for Male candidates )