1) anwesring customers inquriesr by phone
2) preparing quotations and contracts for customers
3) meeting with the customers in our showroom to show our products.
4) achieve the target
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Energy Level.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Creativity, Sales Planning.
- Independence, Motivation for Sales