About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
As part of our ongoing collaboration with Kahramaa, WSP have an opportunity for a Telecom Inspector to join our growing team in Qatar?
A typical week would include:
* Responsible for supervision of Telecommunication system installation.?
* Supervision scope covers installation of SDH&PDH equipment, the optical cables,?
* telecommunication equipment, PLC, etc.?
* Responsible for the proper implementation of safety procedures /rules at the site by the contractor/sub-contractors.?
* Verification of approved materials as per contract specifications and as per the requirements.?
* Recorded evidence of verification should be maintained.?
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* Diploma or bachelors degree?
* 5-8 years experience?
* Prior experience /approval with Kahramaa projects?
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.