About the role:
Controls and oversees installations, upgrades, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure services. Ensures IT systems are designed and implemented in compliance to Corporate IT standards. Ensures security, availability and smooth functioning of IT systems that are part of Infrastructure & Field services, Passenger & Security Systems, Cyber Security & Risk Management and Standards & Compliance. Ensures Processes and standard operating procedures are documented, reviewed and updated in line with ITIL framework and ISO 20000 & IS 27001 standards.
- Thorough understanding of maintenance requirements, high-level analytical skills, ability to understand drawings and manuals.
- Ensure 24×7 smooth operations of electronics domain systems, implement appropriate corrective and preventive measures to improve & maintain system availability and stability.
- Conduct root cause analysis of reported incidents in operational systems and ensure accurate changes are performed to system configuration following the standard change management process.
- Ensure & manage the delivery of infrastructure projects complying with established procedures, quality standards and methods to achieve target timelines.
- Liaise with suppliers and internal teams involved in both projects and operational maintenance of systems.
- Ensure suppliers deliver their services within the defined SLA’s.
- Ensure that all incidents reported to IT service desk are responded efficiently and in timely manner to reduce business impact.
- Ensure IT process and procedures are documented and implemented in-line with all corporate IT policies and compliant to ISO 20000, ISO27001 standard for MATAR IT projects & domain services.
- To control, supervise and coordinate installations, maintenance, upgrades and support of IT systems to meet the business objectives of MATAR.
- Support other department activities related to this role and systems under domain.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in using technical tools including Microsoft Office products.
- This role is responsible for management of below IT/electronics systems.
- X-ray Screening system and Explosive trace detection system (ETD).
- Radio Dispatch Solution (RDS) and Voice Communication system (VCS).
- AviaVox (Automatic Flight announcement system) and Radio Frequency identification system (RFID).
- Distributed antenna system (DAS) for GSM and Tetra.
- Graduate in Electronics Engineering in IT & Electronics related field.
- Minimum 7 years of expertise in above special system.
- Certification/training from Smiths detection or Rapiscan for x-ray and screening system equipment.