Rassas is a limited liability company based in Riyadh and completely owned by Tasnee. and non-radioactive metal, which makes it ideal for protection against nuclear radioactivity.
An exciting opportunity is available for Technician, Mobile Equipment based in Riyadh and will reports directly to Sr. Supervisor, Maintenance.
We are seeking a hard-working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the site supervisor. Although experience is required you will have to be physically fit and a fast learner.
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Inspecting heavy equipment for proper performance.
• Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
• Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
• Repairing damaged equipment parts.
• Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
• Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
• Performing major repair work when necessary.
• Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
• Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to supervisor.
• alignments of machines screw conveyors, study technical specification and spare parts identifications.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma Degree Professional, Technical certifications and accreditation in relevant discipline.
• 5 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Critical Thinking and Decision-Making Critical Thinking and Decision Making.
• Troubleshooting Technical Problems Troubleshooting Technical Problems.
• Mechanical Codes and Standards Mechanical Codes and Standards.
• Technical Safety Technical Safety.
• Damage Mechanisms and Fitness for Service Damage Mechanisms and Fitness for Service.
• Standard Operating Procedures Standard Operating Procedures.
• Operations Support Services Operations Support Services.
• Mechanical Maintenance and Repair Mechanical Maintenance and Repair.
• Effective Communications.