• Understands, diagnoses and resolves Hi Tech and difficult-to-repair complaint vehicles
• Ensures all customer request (Prime Items) has been diagnosed properly done and resolved
• Performs road test and provides repair recommendations;
• Responsible for performing quality check (static and dynamic) on all jobs assigned to his workshop group;
• Assisting and supporting all workshop staffs
• Ensure safety compliance ,safety enhancement activities
• Helps in maintaining workshop tools and equipment in proper operating conditions by conducting monthly inventory of tools for assigned group;
• Carries out any assignments instructed by the direct supervisor.
• Driver’s License.
• Highly Technical and able to perform high tech diagnosis and repair
• Automotive Technical Experience required