About the Job
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer responsible for handling different functions in the technical team, and to communicate with clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Research and identify solutions to software issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Communicate with Internal/External clients targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk clients/internal team members through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g., software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
- Ad-hoc requests.
- At least 1.5 till 2 years’ experience
- Good command of the written and spoken English language
- Exceptional verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong Negotiation skills, Critical thinker and High-level analytical skills.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., PHP, NodeJS).
- Knowledge of ReactJS, React Native is a plus.