About the Job
We are looking for a qualified Sales account manager to join our team. He will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
As a Sales Account Manager:
- The candidate should work to generate leads,
- Build pipeline and satisfy customers’ needs and requests,
- Respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- He should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- 2+ Years of experience in IT equipment selling.
- Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Ability to generate leads, build Pipelines, and sales forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Expert at Microsoft Suite and Adobe
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines