We’re looking for a technical product enthusiast who can support our Core team in building exciting complex systems. The ideal candidate has a background in API development or system engineering/design and can quickly absorb new information. In this dynamic role, you will dive deep into event systems and work directly with our other product and engineering teams to ensure our technical core products can provide high-quality service to fulfill the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Collaborate with product teams, engineers, and stakeholders to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Be the high-availability resource for answering questions posed by engineers about stories in the backlog on a day-to-day basis.
- Author of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives.
- Attend standups, grooming meetings, estimation meetings, retrospectives, and other key meetings for the scrum team.
- Manage scope and drive trade-off decisions in conjunction with external stakeholders.
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost, or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.