1. Manage creating, within limits, and follows the contracts, agreements and bid documents for projects;
2. Manage preparing Request for Qualifications and Request for Proposals prior to award of contract and Preparing the development and responses to RPFs, RFIs, and RFQs;
3. Manage performing meetings and discussions with consultants to refine, and check quality, and timely completion of design, specs, and BOQ’s, and their completeness, and co-ordination between various dis-ciplines;
4. Manage performing advanced professional work related to variety of planning assignments.
5. Manage developing project budgets, administers bidding process, and verifies contract expenditures and compliance.
6. Manage conducting research and prepares statistical reports on land use, physical, social & economic is-sues.
7. Manage performing field inspections to gather data relevant to the development review process and/or to verify that development projects comply with approved plans.
8. Manage performing Time and Cost control for projects and presenting reports and schedules.
9. Manage scheduling and conducts meetings with advisory boards and elected officials
10. Manage managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structures, such as residential de-velopments, sports stadiums, roads and bridges, schools, hospitals, offices, factories…etc.
11. Manage undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
12. Manage establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
13. Manage preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans.
14. Manage performing risk and value management and cost control, advising on procurement strategy.
15. Manage preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities, preparing and analyzing castings for tenders;
16. Manage establishing and operating cost and financial control system, allocating work to subcontractors.
17. Manage negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded. And in providing advice on contractual claims.
18. Manage analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
19. Manage valuing completed work and arranging payments.
20. Manage developing knowledge relevant to contract conditions and their applications.
21. Manage maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
22. Manage understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
23. Other duties as assigned.