Responsible for reviewing, preparing & updating projects’ BOQs and calculating costs and quantities.
• Responsible for reviewing all shop drawings received from vendors.
• Responsible for communicating with sites, contractors and suppliers.
• Responsible for regularly updating the “Construction Details Library”.
• Responsible for technical submittal preparation.
• Responsible for Projects Progress weekly reports
• Responsible for site supervision and provide required support to field technicians and subcontractors.
• Attend meetings with consultants, contractors, suppliers & client representatives as needed.
• All Other related tasks to facilitate sales and projects operations.
• A Bachelor’s degree of architecture /or civil engineering.
• Computer proficiency: AutoCAD, Word and Excel are a must. REVIT is an asset.
• Professional English language.
• Proven experience with technical drawings and details.
• Strong technical knowledge of architectural products (Glass, Metal, Wood Veneer . . ) design concepts and strong coordination skills.
• Knowledge of design standards, local codes and government regulations.
• Possession of great work ethics, high degree of integrity and willingness to put in the hours whenever needed.
• High organization skills and ability to prioritize & concurrently service multiple projects.
• Ability to manage own time.
• Critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.