The role will work closely with the regional technical teams, ensuring that all SOPs and people requirements are in place. Ultimately assisting and inspiring the technical team to be the face of Alshaya F&B and provide excellent technical support and service.
The below key performance areas include but are not limited to:
* Plan & manage preventative maintenance schedules to ensure routine maintenance on all coffee brewing equipment and above the counter culinary equipment.
* Plan and create Standard Operating Procedures to ensure effective and efficient service for all our internal and external customers.
* Liaise with key suppliers to keep fully aware of all new developments in machinery and software and then plan the communication of these developments to all members of the technical team across the region.
* Manage the implementation of workshops in each market, establishing safe working practices.
* Collect necessary market information on spares & product costs as and when required / requested. Manage a spare part process to ensure local stocks, including vans, maintain the needs of the business.
* Ensure all chargeable labour and parts are assigned to the correct accounts when required.
* Ensure that the technical team are trained on Health and Safety best practice and follow good working practice in all areas of the business.
* Produce regular reports detailing the work of the technical teams, spare part usage and availability and PPM work.
* Carry out site visits and provide details/data/feedback of general maintenance requirements and establish close relationships with the facilities and brand teams throughout the region.
* Control the assigned general maintenance cost while maintaining the quality & brand image for assigned jobs.
* Check preventative maintenance while attending to general & emergency maintenance.
* Coordinate outside vendor repairs, plumbing & electrical work.
* At least 7-10 years of experience in a retail environment whether project management or facilities in a customer facing environment.
* Ability to travel in different countries whenever required by the business.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong general maintenance knowledge especially in electrical, plumbing, painting & carpentry.
* Strong background in designing, implementing, establishing SOPs and developing content for training programs.