Location: Noida, India
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
Present in India since 1953, Thales is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has operational offices and sites spread across Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune among others. Over 1800 employees are working with Thales and its joint ventures in India. Since the beginning, Thales has been playing an essential role in India’s growth story by sharing its technologies and expertise in Defence, Transport, Aerospace and Digital Identity and Security markets.
We are currently looking for a strong Automation engineer to join our engineering group to work on Digital Payment portfolio. We are looking for someone who is a customer oriented, a strong communicator, quick learner, a self-starter, a team player, organized, analytical and problem solver.
- Write and execute the functional, security, performance and scalability test cases to validate that product meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Extensive Automation experience and a strong hold on any programming language like Node.JS, Java.
- Automate the manual test cases to most achievable level to reduce the manual efforts and increase product stability.
- Have strong hands-on exposure to test strategy, test plan and test execution.
- Collaborate with product stakeholders like Product owner, Professional services and Support team on any queries related to product behaviour.
Job skills & qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Overall 6 – 9 years of experience in validation, with around 4-6 years of automation experience.
- Experience in manual validation and automating using Java, Node.JS language. Have hands-on exposure to Test automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with MySQL database is required.
- Strong hands-on exposure to SOAPUI.
- Proficient with Linux OS and its commands. Experience with atleast one scripting language will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with Build system – Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with client server architecture, security testing and performance testing.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools (JIRA, HP QC etc)
- Proficient in Software Engineering, Operating Systems and Networking concepts.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!