Technical Advisor – Toyota & Lexus | Al Futtaim Motors | Ras Al Khaimah
Overview of the role
To assist the Service Advisors while receiving Advanced General Repair (AGR) vehicles by interacting with customers, confirming the symptoms by interviewing, observing and road testing along with the customers. To guide the Technicians in repair works to resolve the AGR concerns to fix the concerns at the first time itself to meet the customer expectation for providing the Best in Town Experience and sustain the brand name in market.
What you will do
- Maximize individual sold hours to meet the revenue performance objectives through target setting
- Achieve individual utilization, efficiency and overall productivity set on monthly basis.
- Ensure adherence to warranty process, rules and regulations as stipulated by the Principal to qualify vehicles under Branch Self Approval (BSA) as per the criteria.
- Submit Electronic Warranty Approval Request Form (EWARF) submission on timely basis
- Analyse and communicate technical report result and support Technical Leader with coaching based on outcome of technical information
- Ensure that all the diagnostic tools and equipment are available, updated and maintained as per distributor tool list and guidelines.
- Ensure ongoing audit of tools and equipment to ensure optimal efficiency in the workplace
Required skills to be successful
- Experienced and certified Diagnostics Master Technician (DMT)
- At least 5 years’ recent experience in the automotive dealership as a Workshop Supervisor, Controller or Foreman
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Diploma
- Ability to write technical reports
What equips you for the role
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Technical certifications
- Valid UAE Driving license
- 5 years of overall experience with automobile dealerships, of which minimum 2 years in similar role or Diagnostic Master Technician.
- Excellent communications in English (written and verbal)
- Customer complaint handling