1. Responsible to prepare schedules in relations to tax such as Value added Tax、Corporate Income Tax or any other tax compliance tasks from reporting to payment submission.
2. Liaise with tax consultant and tax authority as and when required.
3. Support the internal teams by performing tax related analysis related to the business
operations and/or performances.
4. Continuously update local tax policies and highlight potential risks or issues from Taxes perspective.
5.Any other tax related works when required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in finance and Tax, with 3+ years of experience in Big 4 Firm
(preferable) or other South Africa local accounting firms.
2. Excellent knowledge of local tax regulation Knowledge of tax reporting tools is preferred. Familiar with the South Africa Revenue Service E-filling system and can independently carry out online VAT and CIT declaration.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
4. Strong team player, self-adapted and able to work independently with minimal supervision.