Training Needs Analysis
- Ensure training requirements for all employees are recorded before close of Q1
- Evaluate requested training requirements and conduct training needs analysis.
- Act as advisor on training related matters to all departments.
- Develop the consolidated Training and Development Plan.
In-house and External Training Programs
- Regular reviews of new employee orientation program, including content development, coordination, and evaluation.
- Build relationships with Training Providers.
- Review nominations for various courses & employee development programme based on need analysis to ensure competency/skill enhancement.
- Ensure training section completes required SCM purchase requisitions in timely manner.
- Develop internal training marketing strategies.
§ Budgeting & Control
§ Data Application and Dashboards
§ Information Processing
§ Instructional Design
§ Learning and Development
§ Presentation Skills
§ Process Management
§ Relationship Management
§ Strategic Leadership,
§ Strategy Formulation
§ Training Needs Assessment and Evaluation