Our client is seeking a candidate with at least three years’ experience within a talent development field. Experience from a professional services background would be preferable. The role is responsible for supporting in managing three main areas, client staff performance management, mentorship and MBA sponsorships including the relevant improvements, reporting and analysis. The role liaises at all levels of the organization and is in close coordination with various stakeholders across the company. There is the possibility that the salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Organize and assist in managing the performance management cycle end to end including but not limited to roster dissemination, appraisal packages review and update, appraisee/appraiser debriefs, committee schedule, results consolidation, post-committee feedback and closing cases in line with set timeline
- Manage GCC graduate program and Summer Associates/Senior Associates performance management process
- Assist in ideating, designing, and implementing talent development related tools
- Monitor the continuous feedback tool responses across projects and teams
- Demonstrate functional knowledge in areas related to career path, professional framework, litmus tests, etc.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure complete assessment data submission (staffing, previous appraisals, financials, timesheet, skills and process guidelines, L&D history, barometer, etc.)
- Acts as a trusted advisor to relevant stakeholders on individual cases
- Liaise with Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Staffing to plan on-boarding events and assign suitable buddies for new joiners
- Assist in developing the relevant tools to track mentorship effectiveness and identify improvement areas
- Own the assignment of the GCC graduate program, Summer Associates and Senior Associates mentors; ensure relevant communication to stakeholders
- Continuously run analysis to monitor pool relevance and highlight inconsistencies
- Attend to any questions related to policy &/or mentoring assignment options
- Support in the MBA Sponsorship cycle communication involving relevant stakeholders (appraisee, sponsoring partner, mentors)
- Maintain the MBA Sponsorship google site with any relevant updates, events, etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to push the talent development agenda
- Act as the go-to-person for our client’s community in talent development related matters
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any relevant subject
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Talent Development
- Previous experience in a professional services sector is preferable
- Affinity to work with quantitative data demonstrating good analytics
- Ability to learn and leverage digital and analytical tools (PowerBi, google sites, etc.)
- Strong business acumen, proactive and creative
- Ability to work within an unstructured fast paced environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and achievement driven
- Service-orientated attitude, proactive thinker, networker, information seeker, team player
- Openness and eagerness to closely work in a diverse team
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to build relationship with seniors
- Well organized with track record of building institutional capabilities
- Flexibility, ability to travel from time to time
- Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database but to make sure you do not miss out keep checking our website, follow us on Twitter and follow our Sapphire Recruitment LinkedIn page.