- Develop and maintains contacts with different recruitment sources, communities, and campuses.
- Evaluates the recruitment sources regarding quality, quantity, cost and time.
- Monitor Recruitment tools (from generic attraction material through to assessment design) available to Line Managers, evaluate effectiveness and ensure fit for purpose. When appropriate, design and implement new materials/tools.
- Screens the managerial resumes and excludes the non qualified applicants.
- Attend external job fairs to understand and explore potential talent pools.
- Manage difficult staffing duties, including checking references, medical checkup, and offering letter.
- Understand what talent looks like in high performing Organizations competitors & research and evaluate how these organizations attract and hire people.
- Ensures that new comers are full equipped, acquainted with their jobs through communication with all functional areas within the organization before and after employees hired.
- Effectively conduct the orientation program.
- Ensures effective implementation of the company staffing policies and procedures.
- Effectively creates Recruitment status reports on a weekly basis.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any related discipline.
- 4 – 8 years of experience.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Experience in the entire process of recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.