- Manage and own the entire recruitment life cycle from A to Z.
- Have the ability to source technical and specialized skill sets through various tools and continuously provide new solutions and ideas for sourcing to attract talent.
- Have the ability to measure the calibre and competencies of candidates against strict requirements and briefs provided.
- Negotiate, present offers and close deals with selected candidates.
- Successfully liaise with mobilisation and HR teams to ensure the successful onboarding of the candidate.
- Work closely with Senior Level Internal Hiring managers across the business. This will involve asking seeking questions and challenging management on key decisions to ensure this adheres to the recruitment process.
- Drive forward new ideas which can help to streamline processes to speed up the recruitment process.
- At all stages of the recruitment process, ensures credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will need to demonstrate the below attributes:
- Market knowledge: Ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East, identify competitors, pay rates, and keep abreast of recruitment trends.
- Teamwork: Ability to work within a team and with multiple departments/teams to identify the right hire.
- Creativity: Ability to develop creative ideas about how to source, outreach, and interview candidates.
- Critical thinking: Think critically about the requirements of the open positions, analyze the situation, gather information, and make a logical decision about who is the right hire.
- Multitasking: Manage many different working parts simultaneously and the ability to handle a variety of difficult situations and assignments.
- Social media Recruiting: Efficient use of social media to help spread the word about job vacancies, reach out to broader potential hires and enhance recruitment branding.
- Inquisitiveness: Being able to ask seeking questions to all levels of the business, both internally to hiring managers and externally to candidates.
- Strong communication: Demonstrate strong communication skills, influence, negotiate, and collaborate with all company decision-makers. Ability to articulate conversations with senior-level/ VP management and learn to partner with them rather than having a directive relationship.
- Confidence: To the best of your ability and knowledge as a recruiter, if you feel the recruitment process is not being followed, challenge it to all levels within the business.
- Relationship-Building: Ability to develop relationships and manage both Internal and External stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience. Preference will be for Industry knowledge in the PMCM industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- A passionate and driven recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of working in the Middle East is preferred.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.